Blast off with Jetpack
Take Your Site to the Next Level.
- Easiest way to create a free website or blog.
- 70+ million sites.
- Dozens of pre-installed plugins.
- 200+ themes, free and Premium.
- You can't install new themes or plugins.
Why should I install it?
- It includes all the features you need when starting a new blog.
- Was your site on WordPress.com before? You'll get all the features you used on WordPress.com.
- It's modular. You can use one of its features, or all of them.
- It's easier to update one plugin than 30.
- Leverage the WordPress.com cloud, thus saving resources on your own server.
- Free support! 😊
How do I install it?
Jetpack is a bridge between WordPress.com and your self-hosted WordPress site.
- In your dashboard, Plugins > Add New > Jetpack.
- Connect the plugin to your WordPress.com account.
- Spelling and Grammar Check.
- Email Subscriptions.
- Free image CDN.
- Saves bandwidth on your server.
- No configuration needed, works out of the box.
- On-the-fly image resizing allows serving high-res images on Retina devices.
- Customizable (you can change quality, colors, contrast, ...).
Tiled Galleries & Carousel
Easy way to enhance the default look of WordPress Galleries.
Use Photon to resize your images on the fly and create a nice tile effect.
Remote Site Management
- Activate, deactivate, update plugins, on one site or all of them.
- Publish posts and pages.
- Monitor your site's uptime.
- Brute force attack prevention: your login form is protected.
- Coming soon: File Scanning for security issues.
Custom CSS: add custom CSS from your dashboard. Good alternative to simple Child Themes.
Theme Tools: Custom Post Types, Breadcrumbs, Responsive Videos, Site Logo, ...
Use a spacebar or arrow keys to navigate